Monday, August 16, 2021

Your story shall change 2

 “He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.” 1 Samuel 2:8.

You cannot follow through with the Lord and not experience a change of story. A definite encounter is a prerequisite to a remarkable change. Just follow through in prayer, in obedience, and in faith. God is a maker. He makes something out of nothing. If you are poor today, the story cannot end there if you follow through with the Lord. God specializes in making the cornerstone a stone rejected by the builder.

“The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner.” Psalm 118:22

“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:” Ruth 1:16

 Have you heard about the Ruth way? Have you heard about Bartimeus way? Have you heard about Jacob way? Don’t give up until your change manifest. Job said, “All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” I am happy to tell you that there is no situation our God cannot change. Hear the word of the Lord, your appointed time for a change is now.

You shall soon be celebrated in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God arise and change my story remarkably in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: