Friday, August 27, 2021

God only!

 “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:13

 If you find God, you become unshakable in such a time like this. Every other thing can fail, but God cannot fail. God is a Spirit, but He has chosen to manifest Himself to us through His Son (the Word) and His Holy Spirit. Simply, to find God is to receive His word and be anointed by the Holy Spirit. When God speaks to you and anoints you, nothing can withstand you in this world. No devil, sickness, coronavirus, poverty, or such can defeat you. The best answer I have for you for such a time like this is that you should be desperate for God ONLY until you hear His voice and you are anointed.

 “And the Spirit of the Lord will come upon thee, and thou shalt prophesy with them, and shalt be turned into another man.” 1 Samuel 10:6

“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33

Maybe all you can see right now is your weakness and your challenges. And in addition, you cannot even figure out what to do. Turn to God in holy desperation and I can assure you, neither your weakness nor your challenges will matter anymore. God said you shall find Him if you search for Him with your whole heart. Stop looking for an alternative to God. Focus your heart on finding Him. And it shall be well with you. May you find God today in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, anoint me and let Your word come unto me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: