Saturday, July 31, 2021

Dealing with hindrances to prayer 4

 Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.” Psalm 100:4

 Stop praying from outside the gate, be grateful. If you think there is nothing to be grateful for, at least, be grateful for the gift of life. Gratitude is your key to a breakthrough in prayer. Thanksgiving gives you access to the gate of God, while praise will take you into His court. Worship takes you straight into His presence. Devil cannot hinder the prayer of those who come with thanksgiving, praise, and worship.

 “Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.” Philippians 4:6

 “Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a two-edged sword in their hand;” Psalm 149:5-6

 Even if you don’t feel so please be grateful to God.  Paul and Silas were in chains, they have been beaten. They were in pain, but they prayed and praised God. As a result, God showed up, broke their chains, and destroyed the prison doors. See also 2 Chronicles 20:22.  Some of us need to give concrete time to worship God in order to experience answers to prayers and a change of level.

 I see praise flowing out of your heart unto God in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, in this new month give me testimonies in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: