Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Dealing with stubborn problems

 “And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” Matthew 3:10

If you are dealing with a problem that refuses to go, you will have to find the root cause and deal with it. God is a good God, while the devil is a bad devil. Examine yourself and check if a room has been given to the enemy in your life. The enemy will want to always hide to cause havoc in the life of a man. Ask the Holy Spirit to expose the secret of any problem that is making prayer ineffective in your life

 “Neither give place to the devil.” Ephesians 4:27

 “Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” John 14:30

Behind every stubborn problem are satan and his demons. You must find what is keeping him in your life and deal with it. Check any root of disobedience, check any root of idolatry, check any root of evil dedication and unknown commitment. The word of God is clear that if God did not plant it, then it can be dealt with.

Let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume whatever God has not planted in your life in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, take away this trouble from my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

©Rev. Dr. Amos Adeniyi

Repairer and Restorer Ministries International (RARMINT)

www.rarmint.org

+27789240238, +27744147709

amosadeniyi7@yahoo.com

"Giving shape to your destiny”

No comments: