Friday, July 23, 2021

Alternative to God?

  There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.” Proverbs 14:12

It is either God or nothing; this is the attitude that wins with God. If your mind is set on an alternative, you will lack the drive to press through with God. Never seek an alternative to God, it leads to destruction. God is kind and loving, every good and perfect gift is from Him. If He gives it to you, no sorrow will come with it. God can never be late, He will show up at the right time. Many have taken the alternative route and it has not profited them but only brought regrets.

 “But the angel of the Lord said to Elijah the Tishbite, Arise, go up to meet the messengers of the king of Samaria, and say unto them, Is it not because there is not a God in Israel, that ye go to enquire of Baalzebub the god of Ekron?” 2 Kings 1:3

 “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Genesis 32:26

Seek the God of Israel with your whole heart and you will find Him. Be consistent and persistent. Do not seek an alternative god. God is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him. He put you here and He is not expecting you to make it happen on your own. Moreover, He is a miracle-working and a covenant-keeping God.

 I see God bringing it to you quickly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let my miracle manifest speedily in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: