Monday, July 5, 2021

Conquering the city gate 4

 “And when he looked on him, he was afraid, and said, What is it, Lord? And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a memorial before God.” Acts 10:4

Add to your prayers, sacrificial giving, to conquer the gate of the city where you dwell. Be liberal towards men and towards God’s work. Sacrificial giving has the power to boost your prayer and enforce your breakthrough at your city gate. Actually, there are certain gates you would not be able to cross, if sacrificial giving is not involved.  Particularly if you are dealing with ancient gates that have been hindering you for a long time. Let your giving move God the same way that Cornelius and Abraham moved Him for you to conquer the gate of the city where you dwell.

“The liberal soul shall be made fat: and he that watereth shall be watered also himself.” Proverbs 11:25

 “And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;” Genesis 22:16-17

Let God guide you in this matter, but let also your heart be willing. This may be the only thing that remains for you to have your breakthrough. If you are willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land. Ask God to put in your heart and in your hands the seed for your breakthrough. Do not eat the seed, plant it for you to conquer your city gate.

I see the city gate opened for you as you engage in sacrificial giving in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I prevail and conquer the gate of this city in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: