Thursday, July 8, 2021

Only a call away!!

 “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15

 If you know how to call upon God, you will always have deliverance from all your troubles. Your deliverance is only a call away, no matter how big the trouble is. God is committed to His word. Now if you believe that, you will stay in the call until you receive deliverance according to His word. Most people give up quickly and miss God and His power. Learn to wait in the call until what He says happened.

 “If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.” Job 14:14

 “And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?” Luke 18:7

 Your deliverance is in believing the word. If you have trouble with the provision or any form of lack, seek the Lord (Psalm 34:10). If you feel limited or incapable, wait upon the Lord (Isaiah 40:31). If you are stagnant or lack direction, ask Him to teach you and lead you (Isaiah 48:17). Never keep quiet if you need God’s help. He will always answer you and deliver you

 Your deliverance shall manifest speedily in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me and glorify yourself in this situation in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: