Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Dealing with hindrances to prayer 1

Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God.  And whatsoever we ask, we receive of him, because we keep his commandments, and do those things that are pleasing in his sight.” 1 John 3:21-22

Please deal with condemnation in your heart if you don’t want your prayer to be hindered. The accuser is always looking for something against you. Condemnation breaks your confidence. If you have any sin in your life, repent and apply the blood of Jesus. Then believe that your sin is forgiven and approach God with confidence. Never allow unrepentance in your life, and when you repent, leave the sin alone.

“There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.” Romans 8:1

 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9

If you are struggling with any sin, ask God to break its hold over your life. You can get an agreement with your spouse or Pastor or a spiritual mentor or friend.  But, please never carry condemnation in your life. David said in Psalm 66:18-19, “If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me: But verily God hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer.” Trust the finished work of Christ on the cross and the efficacy of the blood to cleanse from sin and to give a new life.

 Your sins are forgiven and your prayers are answered in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, I come through the blood of Jesus, and in confidence, I receive answers to my prayers in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: