Saturday, July 3, 2021

Conquering the city gate 2

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

Wisdom is key to conquering the city gate. Common sense is not enough neither is your own wisdom enough, seek the wisdom of God. The wisdom of God is based on acting on the revelation given to you by God.  Ask God to reveal to you what you need to do to get the city gate opened. You cannot continue to do things the same way and expect different results. Peter failed on that faithful day despite the fact that there was a school of fishes in the water. Jesus gave him wisdom and his story changed. May God give you the wisdom you need today in Jesus name.

“And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake.” Luke 5:5-6

 “The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

Beloved, you may be in the city where God has planted you and still struggle if you are operating in foolishness. Cease from your own wisdom and seek the wisdom of God. Let God teach you and guide you in the way you should go. This is your advantage as a Christian. Your Father knows the way, let Him show you. Spend time with God until you get direction from Him.

May God lead you into your breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I prevail against the city where I dwell by the wisdom and the power of God in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: