Sunday, July 25, 2021

Your own is possible

  Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?” Luke 1:34

Yes, your miracle is possible. Your deliverance is possible. Your change is possible. Your breakthrough is possible. Stop asking the question how can this be? This is because you don’t need to know a man you only need to know your God. The power of the Holy Ghost shall overshadow you and your miracle shall be delivered. You also need to believe in God for your miracle.

“For with God nothing shall be impossible.” Luke 1:37

 “Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.” Mark 11:23

 The impossible happens for all that believe in the God of possibilities. Look at it this way, can the God who made a way in the red sea not capable of making the way for you where there is no way? Can He who made a virgin pregnant without a man not be able to do all things? In our contemporary times, God has done marvelous things that we have no excuse not to believe Him for our miracles. It is an error to doubt God, it is a breakthrough to believe Him.

Your miracle shall happen this week in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, and do what men have labeled impossible in my life in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: