Saturday, July 17, 2021

Helpers for your destiny 3

 “And it came to pass, that when they had made an end of eating the grass of the land, then I said, O Lord God, forgive, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.” Amos 7:2

We are in a people’s world. Spirits are not permitted here but they operate using human beings. Every man needs another man to bless him, lift him and help him to fulfill destiny. God will even use men to bless you and to do whatever He wants to do in your life. If you don’t have the right man, you may be stranded until one comes. Your greatest strength in life and destiny is your ability to attract and keep the right people in your life. May you not lack destiny helpers in your life in Jesus name.

“When Jesus saw him lie, and knew that he had been now a long time in that case, he saith unto him, Wilt thou be made whole? The impotent man answered him, Sir; I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.” John 5:6-7

 “And a certain man found him, and, behold, he was wandering in the field: and the man asked him, saying, What seekest thou?” Genesis 37:15

One of the manifestations of God’s mercy in your life is the gift of men. Can you imagine the life of Joseph without the Chief Butler? Can you imagine the life of David without Samuel? Can you imagine the ministry of Jesus without the women that brought provisions (Luke 8:2-3)? Beloved, there are men like Angels that when they come into your life, your life can never be the same again. May such men locate you today in Jesus name.

May the people you need in your life come to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise and let my destiny helpers manifest in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: