Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Forces for your destiny 3

 “And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” 1 Corinthians 13:13 (NKJV)

Another force for your destiny is the force of love. Where there is love, faith and hope will be in operation. Where love exists, God exists. Where love exists, passion exists. Where love exists, enough power can be generated to change things and fulfill destiny. You must love the life God gave you and the God that gave it to you, if you want power for your destiny.

“You have loved righteousness and hated lawlessness; Therefore God, Your God, has anointed You With the oil of gladness more than Your companions.” Hebrews 1:7 (NKJV)

 “Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.” Matthew 22:37-40(KJV)

Destiny failure is relationship failure. First relationship with God and then relationship with the people God has planted around you. Love is the key to averting relationship failure. To love the law of the Lord is to hate lawlessness and to position yourself for the anointing to fulfill your destiny. To walk in love is to fulfill what God requires of you.

 May the love of God be shed abroad in your heart in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the power of love for destiny fulfillment in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: