Thursday, July 22, 2021

Let your faith say yes!

  And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?” Luke 18:7

If your faith says yes, God will never say no. The question of how to make your faith say yes is answered by the Lord in the story of the persistent widow. Cry unto God day and night, and don’t stop until you have an answer. Jesus said such is a faith that cannot be turned down. Stop listening to people who say to you that you are praying too much when you do not have what you are looking for.

 “But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John.” Luke 1:13

 “And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.” Genesis 32:26

The truth is that God counts it as faith if you pray about it despite the fact that you are doubting it in your head. It may not look as if you will get a miracle, but if you continue in prayer, you will surely get your breakthrough. I don’t care to know your age, but I care to tell you that you can still get married and get your own children. Your financial situation can still turnaround. Be persistent, do not give up in prayer, it is an indication of a yes faith that cannot be turned down.

Your testimony is now in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let your glory be revealed in my situation in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: