Friday, July 16, 2021

Helpers for your destiny 2

 “But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool? Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?” Hebrews 1:13-14

As a believer in Christ, you are an heir of salvation. You have been assigned the ministry of the Angels to help you in life and destiny. Angels have been assigned to guide you, protect you, watch over you, bring provision to you, fight for you and deliver you. Be convinced that Angels are real and ask for their ministries in your life and for your destiny.

“For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.” Psalm 91:11

 “And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.” Acts 12:7

 Part of the new testament ministry to believers is the ministry of the Angels. Peter was delivered from the prison where Herod kept him by the ministry of an Angel. In like manner, it was the Angel of the Lord, who announced deliverance to Paul in Act 27. The ministry of the Angel is real today for every believer in Christ.

May you experience Angelic visitation and help regularly in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Angels that have been assigned to help me, appear, in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: