Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Follow the Lord wholly

  But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.” Numbers 14:24 (NIV)

Who you follow in this dark world matters and how you follow. If you follow the Lord wholeheartedly, you cannot fail or be defeated no matter what comes against you. He is the light in this dark world (John 9:5). You will have to deny yourself, carry your cross, and follow him (Matthew 16:24). Caleb got his portion in the Promised Land and even secured it for his descendants because he followed the Lord wholly. This happened despite the giants and the obstacles.

 “And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

 “And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.;” Luke 10:41-42

You probably have so many cares and limitations right now. You want to get married, promoted, or experience a financial breakthrough. You know deep down within you that you are not where you are supposed to be. All you need to do is to seek the Lord and whole-heartedly follow Him. Then, you will no longer be catching fish, you will be catching men. Your life shall change like it did Paul, who was not disobedient to the heavenly vision but followed the Lord with the whole of his heart (Acts 26:19).

I see your situation changing as you wholeheartedly follow the Lord in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, put Your Spirit in me and let me whole-heartedly follow You in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: