Friday, July 9, 2021

When the flesh is weak

 “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.” Matthew 26:41

 One of the most important things you will need to do for your destiny is to pray through. You will surely experience the weakness of the flesh as you make progress towards your breakthrough. Learn to engage the Holy Spirit. When your flesh is weak, activate your spirit man through the power of the Holy Spirit. Ask the Holy Spirit to help you to get through.

“Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.” Romans 8:28

 “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;” Ephesians 6:18

 Use the prayer language giving to you by the Holy Spirit. Consciously invite the Holy Spirit to do the prayer for you and through you. This is very important for you to have this breakthrough in order to move your life forward as a Christian. You cannot continue to live below God’s design for your life. This must be done until you hear God and begin to walk in His plan for your life.

 You shall manifest this year in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, deliver me from my infirmities and the limitation of my flesh in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: