Tuesday, July 27, 2021

3 things that great Christians do!

 Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice.” Psalm 50:5

 You cannot become great unless you have been assisted. You can be assisted by either the kingdom of God or the kingdom of darkness. None can assist you without sacrifice. However, true greatness cannot be obtained from the kingdom of darkness. As a Christian, you must enjoy the backing of God. However, you need to understand that only your salvation is free, every other need pressing in. Great Christians wait on God as a lifestyle, obey God at all costs, and have sacrificed themselves to him through dedication and total commitment.

 “Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.” Philippians 2:12

 “And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” Matthew 11:12

Now does greatness mean being known all over the word? No. Greatness in Christianity is achieving results commensurate with the measure of grace and faith God has given you. Please, don’t fail to be who God wants you to be. If you are still at the level of saying that why should you give to the work of God, why are you praying so much, why are you serving in the church are you a pastor,  the pastor is doing his own work,  then you have limited your greatness in God's kingdom. 

You shall be great in life and destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, make me what you want me to be in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: