Thursday, July 29, 2021

Dealing with hindrances to prayer 2

 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.t.” Matthew 6:14-15

Please deal with un-forgiveness in your heart if you don’t want your prayer to be hindered. If anyone has sinned against you, forgive the person so that your prayer is not hindered. You are blessed when your sins are forgiven. You enjoy answers to your prayers. However, God will not forgive you if you have not forgiven those who offended you. Please release whosoever has sinned against you in your heart.

“Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.” Psalm 32:1

 “Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times? Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.” Matthew 18:21-22

God did not give any room for un-forgiveness in our lives. His word teaches that no amount of sin is beyond receiving forgiveness. No one can receive offense from one an 490 times in a day. Yet God says you are only free not to release somebody if he has offended you 491 ties in a day. Well, the blessings of forgiving are far beyond the pains, emotional sickness, and spiritual limitations that un-forgiveness brings.

 The grace to forgive others is released to you, your prayers shall no longer be hindered in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, help me to release anyone I am holding in my heart and let me receive the blessings you have for me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: