Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Stay on God’s right hand

 “Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.” Psalm 16:11

To stay on the right hand of God is to walk in the path He has shown you. This is to love His word and to walk according to His word. Beloved, I don’t know what you are going through right now, but I know the path of victory. Ask for God’s light and dwell there. Do whatever He tells you no matter what you are facing. You cannot miss it in that position, the pleasure of God is there, His blessings are there and He fights for you there. His right hand does valiantly.

“The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly.” Psalm 118:16

 “Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;” Daniel 6:3

Do you know why Isaac did not have to worry about the famine or the aggression of the Philistines? Because he was standing and dwelling on the right side of God. He had light from God and he walked in it. He was actually so blessed during the famine ha he became a point of attraction to the natives. You may think you are in a sort of trouble right now, but that is no the truth. The truth is that either you need light from God or you have light from Him that you are no walking in.  Please seek God’s light and stay there, then you will enjoy the benefits of His right hand.

May the right hand of God back you up in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, show me your path and help me to walk in it in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: