Monday, July 19, 2021

There will always be giant

 “Nevertheless the people be strong that dwell in the land, and the cities are walled, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.” Number 13:28

Ten of the spies sent to Canaan said they could not take the land because there were giants there. You are probably blaming those spies, but are you not doing the same? There is no profession or business you want to enter that there is no giant already. Are you not afraid to take what God has given you because you think the existing players are too big for you? A Pastor was sharing with me about a Christian businessman who got a big contract in a Nation because he believed God and he believed in the Spirit of excellence. Giant companies came to bid for the same contract, but he beat them to it.

 “And David put his hand in his bag, and took thence a stone, and slang it, and smote the Philistine in his forehead, that the stone sunk into his forehead; and he fell upon his face to the earth.” 1 Samuel 17:49

 ““Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.” Daniel 6:3

 There will always be giants in the promised land, but you can subdue the giants and take the land. Believe God and develop yourself. Walk in the Spirit of excellence. If God has given it to you, don’t be afraid to take it. Do your part, God will surely do His part and will not fail you.  

Beloved, get ready, God is about to do great things through you.

Prayer for today: Oh God, I believe, give me the land despite the giants that are there in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: