Monday, July 12, 2021

Forces for your destiny 1

 “God, pick up the pieces. Put me back together again. You are my praise!” Jeremiah 17:14 (MSG)

The first force for your destiny is the force of hope. Never give up hope concerning your destiny. It does not matter how broken you are, God shall put your pieces together and put you where you are supposed to be. The enemy can never have the last laugh over your life if you do not lose hope. I decree restoration of hope in your life in Jesus name.

“For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, and that the tender branch thereof will not cease.” Job 14:7(KJV)

 “For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.” Ecclesiastes 9:4(KJV)

You cannot be connected to God and be hopeless. If you can say to God, help me and change my story, there is hope for you. God gives life and restoration. Let God breathe on your hopeless situation and bring life to it in Jesus name. I see you getting a new and better source of income. I see you being celebrated where you have been rejected in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, pick up the pieces, put me back together again in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: