Sunday, July 18, 2021

The gift and the people

 “Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.” John 4:10t

If you desire a lifting you must know the gift that God placed in you and the people He has placed around you. You probably think that others are gifted than you. The truth is that God has put within you the gift you need for your life and destiny. You must know the gift and make use of it. Secondly, you must know the right people that will give your gift an expression. Beloved, there are people around you that will help you, don’t hide your gift from them.

 “But think on me when it shall be well with thee, and shew kindness, I pray thee, unto me, and make mention of me unto Pharaoh, and bring me out of this house:” Genesis 40:14

 “Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the Lord is with him.” 1 Samuel 16:18

For Joseph, he spoke personally to the person that brought him to Pharaoh. David did not even know the servant that introduced him to Saul. The truth is that both of them used their gifts and the people that matter became aware. Moreover, when it was necessary for them to be recommended there was no issue. Beloved, use your gift and if it is necessary to talk to somebody please do

May the right people be aware of your gift in Jesus name. May you experience speedy promotion in Jesus name

Prayer for today: Oh God lift up my head and promote me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: