Friday, July 2, 2021

Conquering the city gate 1

“Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee, and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I will give all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father;” Genesis 26:3

The fact that you are living in a city does not mean that the city gate has been opened to you. One evidence that the city gate has not opened is stressful profitless labor. It is important for you to be convinced that you are in the city where God has planted you for you to conquer the city gate. If you are convinced, ask that the gate be opened for your prosperity.

“And Solomon went to Hamathzobah, and prevailed against it.” 2 Chronicles 8:3

 “And he removed from thence, and digged another well; and for that they strove not: and he called the name of it Rehoboth; and he said, For now the Lord hath made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land.” Genesis 26:22

The enemy may strive with you in the city where God has planted you, but God will back you up. Never give up against the gate. Be persistent in your prayers and in your efforts until the city gate opens. Shut down the mouth of the enemy that wants you to return the way you came. Break the curse of failure over your life and ask for the blessing of increase and enlargement.

I see the gate of the city where you dwell open to you in Jesus name

Prayer for today: Oh God, let the gate of this city open for me and let me prevail in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: