Sunday, July 4, 2021

Conquering the city gate 3

 “Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:” Matthew 7:7

I decree that the gate of the city where you dwell shall open for you in Jesus name. Another key for you to get the gate open is by knocking in prayers until it opens. You cannot pray too much. Ask that any gate hindering you in the city be broken into pieces. The gates of financial rest, career rest, business rest, and sound health must open for you. Don’t give up in the place of prayer. Consistency and persistency are the golden rules of victory.

“But Peter continued knocking: and when they had opened the door, and saw him, they were astonished.” Acts 12:16

 “And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;” Luke 18:1

You would definitely need someone to open the gate for you. A destiny helper, someone who has the information, the connection, or the finances you need. If you keep knocking, the gate shall be opened for you. Just like they opened the door for Peter when he continued to knock. I decree that all barriers are broken in Jesus name.

I see the city gate opened for you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I receive the open doors for me this week in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: