Friday, July 30, 2021

Dealing with hindrances to prayer 3

 But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord.” James 1:6-7(NIV)

 Never allow doubt in your heart if you don’t want your prayer to be hindered. The fact that your head cannot calculate does not mean that your heart should doubt it. God loves to be believed and hates to be doubted. If you are getting answers to your prayers, your life will be progressive. If you have problem believing God, spend time in the word and in prayer and fasting.

 “And immediately Jesus stretched forth his hand, and caught him, and said unto him, O thou of little faith, wherefore didst thou doubt?” Matthew 14:31 (KJV)

 “And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season.” Luke 1:20

 You know what? Even when you are feeling doubtful in your head, keep on praying about the issue. Pray on it day and night. God sees it as an act of faith if you are persistent and consistent in prayer. Never express your doubt in your speaking. This is because a doubt in your head does not equal a doubt in your heart until you expressed it by speaking.

 I see faith replacing doubt in your heart in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, help my unbelief and let me have answers to my prayers in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: