Monday, July 26, 2021

Go for the word

 "The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.” Psalm 119:130

The word is a carrier of light and wisdom. This is the solution to all struggles, stagnancy, and challenges of life. It does not matter what is confronting you, you only need to know what to do. This is why the word is the answer you are looking for. Our problems are not the same, but our solution is the same, the Word. The word brings healing, deliverance, breakthrough, success, and miracle. Ask God for the word that you need.

 “He sent a man before them, even Joseph, who was sold for a servant:  Whose feet they hurt with fetters: he was laid in iron:  Until the time that his word came: the word of the Lord tried him.” Psalm 105:17-19

 “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” Psalm 107:20

Whenever your word arrives, your trouble expires. Jesus Himself, is the Word of God. He is the wisdom and the power of God. The Word does not only save. He delivers also from all troubles. The Word is the key to your destiny. The word terminated the siege in Samaria. The word ended the failure of Peter. The word ended the chain of Joseph. I decree that your troubles are over in Jesus name.

May the word of the Lord come to you in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me a word for my life and destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: