Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Forces for your destiny 2

 “The same heard Paul speak: who stedfastly beholding him, and perceiving that he had faith to be healed,” Acts 14:9

Another force for your destiny is the force of faith. There is a faith that will lift your destiny, no matter how low you are. When this faith is in place, you can never fail. When this faith is in place, you must surely recover. This faith is developed by hearing God’s word. The man in our text was crippled, but after hearing Paul, he developed a faith to be healed. May you develop faith for your destiny in Jesus name.

 “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.” Romans 10:17

 “For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith.” 1 John 5:4

 The force of faith gives substance to the force of hope. If you are really hopeful about your destiny, go to God for the faith that you need to make your hope a reality. Faith begins by hearing God. Give time to meditate on the word of God for your destiny. Spend time in fasting and prayer to develop the faith you need to turn your destiny around (Matthew 17:21).

 I see you experiencing a breakthrough in destiny.

 Prayer for today: Oh God, give me faith for my destiny in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: