Sunday, July 11, 2021

Your body is a house!

 “Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.” Matthew 12:44

Your body is the house for your spirit and your soul. However, other spirits are interested in that house too. The Spirit of God wants to make your body His habitation so also demon spirits. You have to decide whom you would give your body.  This is the mystery behind prolonged bondage and the secret of total deliverance. Declare no vacancy for devil, and that your body is the house of the Holy Spirit

 “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?” 1 Corinthians 6:19

 “Neither give place to the devil.” Ephesians 4:27

 When some people do or say something, you know it is not them. There are pigs in their parlor; they have allowed a strange tenant in their house. Beloved, someone is using you, let it be God. You must know that demons prefer the bodies of human beings to that of animals and other things. Whenever you willfully disobey God, you open your house to the enemy.

 May you be God’s habitation in Jesus name. Your week is blessed in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, possess me in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: