Saturday, July 24, 2021

Connect to the Spirit of Faith

  We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;” 2 Corinthians 4:13

Are you feeling weak or inadequate? Are you feeling as if you have failed and you don’t know what to do? I have good news for you, connect to the Spirit of faith and your story shall change. This was the Spirit that was in Caleb that made him believe God for the promised land.  This was the Spirit that entered David, brought him out of obscurity, and gave him the boldness to face Goliath. This is the Spirit that possessed all overcomers and winners in life and in destiny (1John 5:4).

“But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it.” Numbers 14:24

 “Then Samuel took the horn of oil, and anointed him in the midst of his brethren: and the Spirit of the Lord came upon David from that day forward. So Samuel rose up, and went to Ramah.” 1 Samuel 16:13

 The Spirit of faith is what you receive when you have an encounter with God. The Spirit of faith works by believing God’s word and declaring it. You can receive the Spirit of faith by getting anointed. You can receive the Spirit of faith through fasting and prayer. You can receive the Spirit of faith by meditating on God’s word. You can also receive the Spirit by walking with people who have the Spirit of faith. No matter what you are going through ask God to give the Spirit of faith.

Le the Spirit of faith possess you in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: I believe I receive the Spirit of faith in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: