Thursday, July 15, 2021

Helpers for your destiny 1

 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.” John 14:16-17

As a believer in Christ, you are not left alone to face destiny challenges. You have a comforter and a helper called the Holy Spirit. The greatest needs of your destiny journey are encouragement, direction, and power. The Holy Spirit is there for you to give you all these. He lives in you and He is with you.

 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8

 “But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.” John 14:26

 Beloved, you must know the Holy Spirit and give Him room in your life. This is your advantage in the world and over unbelievers. Perhaps, you are confused right now and you don’t know what to do. Ask the Holy Spirit to help and guide you. You will surely find direction and the help you need.

 I see you having a breakthrough in destiny as you yield to the ministry of the Holy Spirit in Jesus name.

 Prayer for today: Holy Spirit, help me, in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: