Thursday, July 1, 2021

Evidence of Spiritual breakthrough

 “He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.” 1 Samuel 2:9

One of the pieces of evidence of spiritual breakthrough is restoration. Another evidence is victory in previously lost battles. Prevailing in life is more evidence of prevailing spiritual life than the physical weapons you may claim to possess. No man actually prevails by physical strength. As a believer, if you are struggling with any needed breakthrough in your life, please seek to prevail spiritually first. You may need to ask the Holy Spirit to guide you in this matter.

 “So David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and with a stone, and smote the Philistine, and slew him; but there was no sword in the hand of David.” 1 Samuel 17:50

 “Therefore the children of Israel could not stand before their enemies, but turned their backs before their enemies, because they were accursed: neither will I be with you any more, except ye destroy the accursed from among you.” Joshua 7:12

David killed Goliath who everyone, including Saul, ran from with a sling and a stone. This is evidence of a spiritual breakthrough. There was no way he could do that without God’s backing. Israel lost the battle against AI despite the fact that it was a small nation. This was because God was hindered from backing them. You may need to change your prayer and ask God to show you what you must do to experience your long-awaited breakthrough. Please press in until you get an answer.

I see you having breakthroughs this month in Jesus name

Prayer for today: Oh God, my life is available, give me a definite encounter in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: