Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The second half of 2021

 “And the patriarchs, moved with envy, sold Joseph into Egypt: but God was with him, And delivered him out of all his afflictions, and gave him favour and wisdom in the sight of Pharaoh king of Egypt; and he made him governor over Egypt and all his house.” Acts 7:9-10

I welcome you to the second half of the year 2021. My prayer for you is that you will have an encounter that will make the second half better than the first. The kind of an encounter that Joseph, Jabesh, and Moses had that changed their stories. God delivered Joseph and Jabesh, and bless them. God empowered Moses to go back to Egypt, where he had failed and he became a success. You shall have better stories and testimonies this second half in Jesus name

“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicles 4:10

 “And the Lord said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet.” Exodus 7:1

The God of heaven and earth shall make you a god over the oppressor, the attacker, and the afflicter in Jesus name. He shall hear your prayers and grant your request the same way he did for Jabesh. Spend time with God and don’t stop until you have a definite encounter. An encounter is all you need to give your life and destiny meaning.

May you have an encounter with God that will change your life this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, my life is available, give me a definite encounter in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: