Friday, June 4, 2021

Dare to know

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15

Ignorance is a major,  but a temporary problem, so you must decide to deal with it. The solution is to get enlightened. You are either ignorant and enlightened. The mark of ignorance is struggling, hardship, and frustration. When anything looks hard, more light or information is needed. The price of enlightenment is far lower than the cost of ignorance. Everyone is seeking to know something. If you don’t know, you will have to step aside for those who know.

“And the king said, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Ahimaaz answered, When Joab sent the king's servant, and me thy servant, I saw a great tumult, but I knew not what it was. And the king said unto him, Turn aside, and stand here. And he turned aside, and stood still.” 2 Samuel 18:29-30

“Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” 2 Timothy 2:15

It takes adequate light (knowledge) to set the right goals and it takes adequate knowledge to accomplish them. Seeking the knowledge you need is key to a breakthrough life. Do not be ignorant of the word and the will of God for your life. Do not be ignorant of the environment you live in and the people that surround you. Do not be ignorant in your chosen profession. And most importantly, do not be ignorant of yourself and of God. Seek to know what you want and how to get it.

May you cross from the camp of people that do not know into the camp of people that know in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God set me on the path of the light to terminate all darkness in any area of my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: