Wednesday, June 23, 2021

You are of God!

 “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 1 John 4:4

As a believer, you are God’s; God is with you and He lives on the inside of you. If you believe these, it makes a lot of difference in the way you carry yourself and handle any situation you find yourself in. This was the reason behind David’s confidence against Goliath (1 Samuel 17:45-47). It was also the reason behind the confidence of the three Hebrews youth in the presence of Nebuchadnezzar (Daniel 3). Whose you are is more important than who you are. God owns you and the power from on high is backing you as a child of God. A child of God is a god.

“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31

 “If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken.” John 10:35

The first implication of this is that there is nothing that comes against you that can defeat you. Secondly, your results in life do not depend on your weakness or your strength, but on your ability to appropriate the strength of God that lives in you. Thirdly, you can handle all things as if you are god. Lastly, you don’t have to walk in fear, doubt, and worry but have a firm belief that all things will end well.

May you walk in this truth always in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me manifest as a god in every situation I find myself in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: