Monday, June 21, 2021

One horn, one carpenter

 “Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns. And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.  And the Lord shewed me four carpenters.” Zechariah 1:18-20 (KJV)

There were four horns that have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem. These horns were preventing breakthrough so no one could lift up his head. God raised four carpenters to deal with them. I have good news for you, for every horn that has been scattering your efforts; God has a carpenter to fay them.  Identify the horn and ask God to raise a carpenter to fray it.

“Arise, O Lord, Confront him, cast him down; Deliver my life from the wicked with Your sword,.” Psalms 17:13 (NKJV)

“Though Babylon should mount up to heaven, and though she should fortify the height of her strength, yet from me shall spoilers come unto her, saith the Lord.” Jeremiah 51:53 (KJV).

For the horn of ignorance, God has raised His light.  For the horn of foolishness, God has raised His wisdom. For the horn of disobedience, God has raised obedience. For the horn of bondage, God has raised deliverance. For the horn of the strongman, God has raised a spoiler. For the wicked himself, God shall cast him down. And for the horn of a curse, God has raised His blessings. God has answers to whatever has been hindering your lifting. Seek God today and secure your breakthrough against the horns.

May the spillers eat the Babylon harassing your destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, raise carpenters to fray the horns that are preventing my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: