Saturday, June 12, 2021

Your destiny is supernatural 2

 “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Then said I, Ah, Lord God! behold, I cannot speak: for I am a child.” Jeremiah 1:5-6

Your destiny is supernatural and it must be discovered. You were ordained for something. You are an apostle of something. You have been sent by God to be a solution to certain problems. For some, the destiny or assignment is easily visible but for others, it must be sought for. There is an inner dissatisfaction that may be a pointer to the fact that you have not discovered what God has ordained for you. One major discovery after your encounter with Christ, is the revelation of what God has ordained you to do.

“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.” Ephesian

“And he saith unto them, Follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.” Matthew 4:19

There was something in the mind of God for your life, please ask Him to reveal it to you. Follow Jesus with the whole of your heart. If you do, you cannot be a misfit in life. Some are happy catching fish when they should be catching men. You are not an accident, neither are you a mistake. You are not ordinary, you are God’s instrument on earth.  Your breakthrough beings with you walking in what God ordained for you.

May you manifest your supernatural destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, reveal me what you have ordained for my life in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: