Sunday, June 6, 2021

Get ready for a breakthrough 2

 “Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.” Psalms 19:14

 For you to prepare for your breakthrough, the declaration of the mouth must follow the preparation of the mind. Pray through on what is in your mind, prophesy on it, and receive it by the declaration of your mouth. Say it until you receive it. When you begin to pray about your breakthrough, you engage the supernatural to make it happen. This is an indication of submitting both your weakness and your strength for God’s unlimited strength.

“This day will the Lord deliver thee into mine hand; and I will smite thee, and take thine head from thee; and I will give the carcases of the host of the Philistines this day unto the fowls of the air, and to the wild beasts of the earth; that all the earth may know that there is a God in Israel.” 1 Samuel 17:46

“For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” Romans 10:10

Confession brings possession. David declared what he was going to do with Goliath and the host of Philistines in the name of the Lord. God made it happen through him with a seemingly useless instrument. Confess it repeatedly until what is in your mind becomes a reality. Pray about it continuously. And then you are ready for the manifestation of your breakthrough.

May your dreams come through in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God release your power for the manifestation of my breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: