Saturday, June 26, 2021

Dealing with the gates 1

 “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries.” 1 Cor 16:9

 How can you be looking at your breakthrough and yet you cannot access it because there is a gate to be dealt with? Gates are barriers that need to be overcome to experience a major breakthrough in life and destiny. The mystery behind hindered breakthroughs is that the gate may be shut or an enemy may be standing there. If the gate of a city is shut, you cannot access the city and if you are physically in the city you cannot prosper there. You shall prevail against the city where you live in Jesus name

 “When they were past the first and the second ward, they came unto the iron gate that leadeth unto the city; which opened to them of his own accord: and they went out, and passed on through one street; and forthwith the angel departed from him.” Acts 12:10

 “And Samson lay till midnight, and arose at midnight, and took the doors of the gate of the city, and the two posts, and went away with them, bar and all, and put them upon his shoulders, and carried them up to the top of an hill that is before Hebron.” Judges 16:3

Some people are not actually bound, but they are struggling because the gate of the city where they dwell is shut against them. Peter’s chain was already destroyed, but the city gate needed to be opened to him. Samson had to uproot the city gate to escape from the hands of the enemy.

May the gates shut against you open by fire in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God arise, open for me the gates of the city where I live in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: