Wednesday, June 9, 2021

You need wisdom

 “And Jesus increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.” Luke 2:52

 The fact that everyone needs the wisdom to run a daily living cannot be overemphasized. Evidence of lack of wisdom is struggle and failure (Ecc 10:10,15). Wisdom will get you everything in life including the stature and the favor you need for destiny. The more wisdom you have, the more your capability to handle the issues of life. You cannot afford not to deal wisely in all affairs of life. Winning wisdom is found in the Bible (Joshua 1:8). Specific wisdom can be found in the books and the words of people who have done what you want to do (Prov 13:20).

“Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.” Proverbs 4:7

“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8

 Wisdom is the principal in the school of life. Wisdom brings favor, increase in stature and status. The greatest wisdom is the wisdom of God obtained through the revelation of God’s word. The wisdom of God is the cure for all common sense and intellectual failures. You can be intellectually sound and still fail in life, but you cannot have the wisdom of God and fail. This is the reason why as a Christian, you must desire access into the mystery of God’s word.

May you increase on every side in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God baptize me with wisdom in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: