Saturday, June 19, 2021

Cure for fear, God is Your Father

 “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans 8:15.

Fear is a torment. Many types of fear are confronting people today:  fear of uncertainties, fear of inadequacies, fear of strong oppositions, fear of failure, fear of adversary, and such.  I am glad to announce to you that as a Christian, you have God as your Father and you need not fear. As we celebrate Fathers’ day today, your confidence and assurance that God is your father is the cure for all fear that may be confronting you.

“For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.” Psalms 23:4

Faith in God, the trusted Father is the cure for all fear. God is beautiful for all situations no matter how difficult and impossible. All things are possible with our Father God and nothing is hard for Him. Think of it this way, if your father is the president of a nation, what would you fear? Your Father is the God of heaven and earth.  He is for you, nothing can be against you! No financial problem or need of any kind is too much for Him to handle. Stop fearing, start believing that God is your Father, and walking by faith.

May you walk in the reality of the personal experience of God as your Father in Jesus name.

HAPPY FATHERS’ DAY TO ALL FATHERS READING THIS MESSAGE.

Prayer for today: Oh God, manifest Yourself as my Father in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: