Sunday, June 13, 2021

Your destiny is supernatural 3

 “If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.” John 13:17

Your destiny is supernatural, but it needs both information and revelation to make it happen. Information and revelation are prerequisites to walking in wisdom. Training and learning are the keys to their delivery. If you have discovered your destiny, learning is key to realizing and manifesting it. Even after you have God’s ordination for your destiny, learning is needed to have a fruitful destiny. Learning at the feet of men and at the feet of Jesus. If you know what you are supposed to know and you do them, you will surely be happy, fulfilling your destiny. Learning is the cure for destiny failure.

“Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:” Proverbs 6:6

“And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.” Luke 10:41-42

You cannot separate your life from what you learn and do. You are born again, be desperate for a second encounter and stop playing religion. Spend time with Jesus, study the word, and do the word. Read books. Go to school. Learn from mentors, pastors, and teachers that have results in what is similar to what you have been called to do. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

May you manifest your supernatural destiny in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, give me the passion for learning in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: