Saturday, June 5, 2021

Get ready for a breakthrough 1

 “And truly, if they had been mindful of that country from whence they came out, they might have had opportunity to have returned.” Hebrews 11:15

For you to prepare for your breakthrough, you need first, the preparation of the mind. Any progress or breakthrough you desire must first happen in your mind. If it has not happened in your mind, it cannot happen in your life. You must have a mind full of it for you to have a life experience of it.  

 “For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.” Proverbs 23:7

“Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,” Ephesians 3:20

Let the breakthrough fill your mind. If your mind is full of it, then an opportunity shall be created for it. Think about it repeatedly until you have a breakthrough in your mind. When your mind is full of it, your life is ready to experience it.

May you experience a mindful breakthrough in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, let my mind receive what will make my life move forward in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: