Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Knowledge gives access

 “Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.” Luke 11:52

Knowledge is key because it can grant you access to what you have never experienced before. If you desire a breakthrough in any area of your life, knowledge is key. Whatsoever and whosoever hinders you from knowing has hindered your access or your breakthrough. If you choose not to know what you are supposed to know, you have chosen to hinder yourself. If you also choose not to use what you know, you have hindered yourself. The lawyers were rebuked for not using the knowledge they had and for not releasing it.

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven….. And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven:” Matthew 16:17-19a

“The labour of the foolish wearieth every one of them, because he knoweth not how to go to the city.” Ecclesiastes 10:15.

If you are struggling for a Christian experience, there is something you don’t know. If you are struggling to experience a financial breakthrough or any breakthrough, there is something you don’t know. If you give yourself to know, you will eventually have access. If something looks hard or difficult, there is something you know. Decide on what you need to know and put effort to acquire the necessary knowledge. Lack of knowledge is the key to stagnancy. As the first half of 2021 is ending, give yourself to purposeful knowledge.

May God guide you to know what you need to know in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, grant me access to my long-desired breakthrough in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: