Sunday, June 20, 2021

Re-strategize for your destiny

“Then Jacob was left alone; and a Man wrestled with him until the breaking of day.” Genesis 32:24

As we are preparing to end the first half of this year, we need to purposefully prepare to take the second half. Separate yourself to pray and to think strategically for the second half of this year. You need to get answers to the questions you have so that you can still take this year. If you have been achieving your goals, you need to know what to do next. The wisdom and strength of yesterday are not enough for what you need to achieve next. You can do this at the place of prayer and meditation.

“Then Jesus returned in the power of the Spirit to Galilee, and news of Him went out through all the surrounding region.” Luke 4:14

“As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.” Acts 13:2

Jacob separated himself for a fresh encounter with God that would take him into his future. He prayed through about his destiny.  Jesus separated Himself and returned in the power of the spirit to fulfill His assignment.  Paul, Moses other great men in the scripture used the period of preparation and separation to hear God and to receive an impartation of grace, wisdom, favor and power to fulfil their destinies, you too can do so. If you give time to seek God’s face, the question of what to do, how to do it, where to do it and when to do it are answered. You can conceive greatness, incubate it and receive strength to bring it to reality.  

May you be guided by God to take your future in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, guide and guard me for the fulfilment of my destiny in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: