Sunday, June 27, 2021

Dealing with the gates 2

 “Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.” Psalms 24:7

Have been able to sense that a gate is standing against you? Have been able to identify any gate hindering you? You must speak against the gate. In the realm of the spirit, everything is living and has the capability to hear and obey. This includes gates. Speak to the gate to be removed until you experience a breakthrough Speak today to the gate of the city where you dwell, the prosperity gates, the marriage gate, and such to open for you in the name of Jesus.

“For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.” Mark 11:23

 “o I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.” Ezekiel 37:7

You are also going to prophesy against the gates just as Ezekiel did against the dry bones You are going to speak to the gates through the prayer of decree. Job 22:28 says, “Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Matthew 16:18 says “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

As you speak, the gates shall open in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: I decree, let all gates standing against me be removed in Jesus name.

Call to Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: