Monday, June 7, 2021

Help is available in God

 “For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.” Isaiah 41:10

You are not alone, God is with you and He has promised to help you. The scripture is clear about the available help for all His own. If you belong to God, you can be confident that you will not have to do what you need to do alone. God will help you all the way.  The grace, the wisdom, the anointing to make things happen are on you right now. More importantly, if you ask for help, you will receive it.

“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever.” John 14:16 (NIV)

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6

 It does not matter how it looks, the Holy Spirit is with you and He will help you. Your goals may look bigger than you. The vision that God has given may look impossible. You may be feeling inadequate to get the work done. The Holy Spirit is with you to help you, to teach you, to guide you and to empower you. You must trust God with the whole of your heart. You must acknowledge God all the way and not lean on your own understanding.

I see you experiencing destiny breakthrough this month in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God help me, in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: