Tuesday, June 1, 2021

That I may see

 “And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.” Mark 10:51

The year 2021 is about to get to half, you need to see new things and do new things. Not all that your two eyes can see are all that are available to see. Dare to see beyond the limits of your physical eyes. Men of distinction see with their third and fourth eyes, the inner eyes. As a result, they create new things, dare new heights, and challenge the status scopes. Men that see are bold and confident. Ask God to give you the inner sight.

“I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved. And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.” Habakkuk 2:1-2

“And Elisha prayed, and said, Lord, I pray thee, open his eyes, that he may see. And the Lord opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.” 2 Kings 6:17.

If you are tired of your present level, you must dare to see. What you cannot see, you cannot possess. What you cannot see, you cannot conceive; what you cannot conceive you cannot deliver. You can only run accurately with a vision. When Gehasi could not see correctly, Elisha had to pray that God should open his eyes. The moment he saw what he could not see, his fear disappeared.

I ask God to open your eyes to see the impossible, so that you can do the impossible in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: O God, open my eyes that I may see in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: