Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Christianity advantage 3

 “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8

Christianity is the power of the living God because of a relationship with the Holy Ghost. The Holy Ghost in you is the power of God in you and the gifts of God on you. This is the power that positions any Christian above satan and his kingdom. The only true authority on earth over the devil and his work is found in a Christian that is full of the Holy Ghost. Please allow the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead to work in you and through you. This is your key to appropriating all the Christianity advantages in this wicked and uncertain world.

“How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him.” Acts 10:38

“Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot SEE the kingdom of God. ……..Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot ENTER into the kingdom of God.” John 3:3-5 (emphasis mine)

Let me tell you the truth, you need to hunger and thirst for the fullness of God in your life. This is what separates Christians that walk in power from the weaklings. You will spend time with God until you have the fullness of His power. You will have to walk in faith and power to be the Christian that God intends you to be. Your salvation experience is only a gate to the treasure of the kingdom that is available in Christianity. You need a second encounter with the Word and the Spirt to access the treasure.

May you walk in the power of God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Let the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead enter into me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: