Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Christianity advantage 2

 “For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.” Romans 8:14-15

Christianity is a relationship with the living God. Never despise the power of relationships. The right relationship can get you anything on earth.  It is only in Christianity that you can claim that God is your father. It is only in Christianity that you can claim that you belong to God’s family. Have you ever imagined how royal families live in affluence and without fear? As a Christian, you are the royalty of God. You are better positioned than any royals of this world. This is your Christianity advantage, please embrace it and walk in it.

“There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back any thing from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness, and sin against God?” Genesis 39:9

“Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter. If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.:” Daniel 3:16-18

You cannot experience this if you despise God or you don’t trust Him. You cannot live your life  contrary to God’s instruction, if you want to enjoy this advantage. You must esteem the presence of God in your life more than any other thing of this life. You must be desperate for God’s Spirit and His word.

May you walk in the reality of a tangible relationship with God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God, let me be an expression of Your Person in this world in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: