Thursday, June 17, 2021

Christianity advantage 4

 “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 4:6

It is only in Christianity that you can claim access to God in this present world, and in the world to come. It is only in Christianity that sin and death lost their sting. God Himself made provision for the forgiveness of our sins and for an eternal relationship with Him through Jesus Christ. Jesus became the sacrificial lamb for our sins and He sent us the Holy Ghost to empower us to be God’s sons and daughters.

“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

“And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.” John 3:14-15

Beloved, don’t get carried away by the flamboyancy of the present world, Jesus is the only way to God. In the name of Jesus, every knee must bow. The only name that makes the devil (including sin) bow is the name of Jesus. Do not allow yourself to be deceived by the false teachings of antichrist and his religions. He knows that the only body he cannot destroy is the body of Christ.

May you walk in the consciousness of your relationship with God in Jesus name.

Prayer for today: Oh God deliver me from the spirit of deception and let Your light shine in me and through me in Jesus name.

Salvation: Lord Jesus, I believe in the forgiveness of sin and in the redemption from the power of darkness through your blood. I confess you as my Savior and Lord.  I invite you into my life to save my soul. Holy Spirit, come into my heart and make me what you want me to be. Thank you Lord for saving me in Jesus name.

No comments: